Association Smart Manufacturing Lab, can be labeled S.M.LAB, free association of fact, nonpartisan and apolitical, with unlimited duration and non-profit, regulated by law and by the present document. The Association is located in Torino – Italy , Via Principe Tommaso 49.
The Association has the following purposes:
1. To spread its culture to the development and production of mechanical metal objects and / or polymeric three-dimensional printing by means of innovative techniques;
2. Extend the knowledge and research of nanotechnologies for the realization of metallic and polymeric materials adapted to be used in technological devices of three-dimensional printing, for the obtaining of objects constituted in highly innovative structures;
3. Open the educational and engineering horizons acts to use nanotechnology and technological tools of three-dimensional printing for innovative mechanical objects, increasing the operational and functional value of the objects themselves as good for the person and social value;
4. To propose as a meeting place and aggregation in the name of scientific research and engineering for the creation of manufacturing processes and objects, through the growth in the search for new materials, new production techniques and new tools for the structural formation of objects, ideal for continuing education purposes;
5. Ask yourself as a reference point, observation and research to the science of nano-structured materials and structural engineering, for the construction of production-based devices mechatronic techniques (typically three-dimensional printed) and software and hardware tools to support research engineering and innovative production;
6. Encourage and promote cultural activities such as: conferences, debates, seminars, simulation environments of production systems;
7. Encourage and promote research activities such as: nano-structured materials applications for three-dimensional printing, engineering structures and objects for applications, new concepts relating to the use of new nano-structured materials and three-dimensional printing techniques;
8. Encourage and promote training activities: management of new manufacturing processes through the use of new materials and three-dimensional printing techniques, qualifications of new objects created through new technologies;
9. To encourage and promote publishing activities: publication of new technologies in trade magazines, publication of proceedings of conferences, seminars, as well as the studies and research carried out;
10.Organizzare promotional activities, etc. to be appropriate for achieving the same purposes;
11. Encourage the creation of organizations or groups that, even for individual sectors, we propose a similar aim to the right favoring their activities, collaborating with them through the proper connections and even encouraging their membership of the Association.
The association does not pursue any order to even indirect profit, not seeking to engage in any business or sole or principal economic activity.
The Association is open to anyone interested in the realization of the institutional purposes and in possession of technical and scientific requirements, they share the spirit and ideals as:
1. founding members: persons, organizations or institutions that have contribute in a decisive manner, through their work and / or their material or financial support to the the original constitution of the association endowment fund itself;
2. Ordinary members: people or organizations or institutions that are committed to pay for the entire stay of the associative link, the annual fee established by the Board;
3. deserving members: persons, organizations or institutions that have contributed decisive, with their work or their material or financial support, the establishment of ‘association and are voluntary, are exempted from payment of annual fees, are not eligible to executive positions and are not entitled to vote in the Assembly.
Units or membership fee shall not be transferable except for transfers due to death and are not subject to rivalutazione.La division of members in these categories does not imply any difference in treatment between the members themselves about their rights and duties with regard the association.
The admission of ordinary members is decided on request by him to the Executive Council shall, in order to their admission on the basis of their technical and scientific requirements.
All members are required to comply with the provisions of this statute and any rules of procedure, according to the resolutions passed by the competent bodies. For diverging behavior that would undermine the purposes or the association’s assets, the Board will have to intervene and impose the following sanctions: recall, warning, expulsion from the association.
All members, founders and ordinary, are entitled to vote for the approval and modification of the statutes and regulations, and for the appointment of the governing bodies of the association.
The association’s financial resources consist of:
– Movable and immovable property
– Donations and legacies
– Marginal activities of commercial and productive
– Any type of revenue.
The initial endowment fund of the association consists of the payments made by the founding members.
The contributions of the members shall be the annual membership fees, established by the Governing Council and any extraordinary contributions established by the Assembly, which determines the amount.
The cash donations, the donations and bequests are accepted by ‘general meeting voting on the use of them, in keeping with the statutory purposes of the organization.
It is forbidden to distribute profits or operating surpluses as well as funds, reserves or capital during the life of ‘Association, unless the destination or distribution is required by law.
The financial year begins on 1 January and ends the l 31 December each year.
II Governing Council has to draw up the budget and the final balance. The budget must be approved by November 30 and the final balance must be approved by ordinary meeting every year by 30 April of the following year.
It must be deposited at the Association within 15 days prior to the meeting in order to be consulted by any member.
The bodies are:
– The shareholders’ meeting;
– The Executive Council;
The shareholders’ meeting is the key moment of confrontation, which would ensure the proper management of the association and is composed of all the members, each of whom has one vote, regardless of the value of the share.
It is called at least once a ‘year in the ordinary way, and in extraordinary session when necessary or requested by the Board.
In first call the Ordinary General Meeting shall be valid if there is a majority of the shareholders and shall be effective with the majority of those present; on second call the meeting is validly constituted regardless of the number of those present.
The extraordinary general meeting resolves, in first and second call with the presence and the favorable vote of the majority of shareholders.
The summons must be made with public notice posted to ‘register of the office at least 15 days before the date of the shareholders’ meeting and / or convocation sent to the e-mail or pec individual members shown in the register of shareholders.
The Assembly resolutions should be publicized by filing a copy of the minutes of the meeting at the Association and / or transmission of the individual partners, via e-mail or pec, the copy of the report itself.
The ordinary general meeting has the following tasks:
– Elects the Board of Directors;
– Approve the budget and final accounts;
– Approve the rules of procedure.
The extraordinary general meeting resolves on amendments to the Statute and the eventual dissolution of the association.
The shareholders’ meeting is chaired by the President of the association or, in his absence, the Secretary / Treasurer of the association.
All ‘opening of each session, the assembly shall elect a member as Secretary of the dossier in conjunction with the Chairman of the meeting shall sign the final report.
The Board is composed of two members elected by the Assembly among its members.
The Executive Council shall elect:
– That the President has the legal representation and is responsible for all activities by itself. It convenes and presides over the Council. The Chairman is vested with the powers of representation pursuant to art. 36 c.2 of the Italian Civil Code.
– The Secretary-Treasurer of the association every administrative aspect; It has treasury management, including maintaining relations with the Credit Institutions; take minutes of Board meetings and sign them with the President; It can preside over the Council in the absence of the President.
The Board is validly constituted by videoconference when there is the Secretary at the Association. The members of the Executive Council shall hold office for three years.
The Board of Directors can be revoked Assembly unanimity of the members, excluding the vote of the shareholders of which requires revocation.
The Executive Council is the executive organ and is convened:
– By the President;
– The secretary;
– If it is done written request by at least 30% of members.
The Board of Directors has all the powers of ordinary and extraordinary administration.
In the ordinary management of its tasks are:
– Prepare the documents to be submitted to;
– Formalizing the proposals for the management of the association;
– Draw up the balance sheet which must contain the individual expenditure and revenue for the period of one year;
– Draw up the budget, which must contain, including single items,
estimates of expenditure and revenue relating to the exercise next year;
– Determine the amounts of the annual quotas of the various categories of members. Each meeting must be drawn to be communicated to shareholders in accordance with article 10 of this Statute mode.
The dissolution is approved by the Extraordinary.
The institution’s remaining assets must be donated to associations with similar purposes or for public purposes, heard of the control body under article 3, paragraph 190 of Law 12.23.96, n. 662 of Italian code.
To the shareholders entitled to reimbursement of various expenses, which they should advance, regularly documented.
Members can work reasons behalf of the association, behind any agreed reward.
For matters not covered by this statute they are subject to the applicable Italian legal rules.